How does our program work?
Download our Member Lending Referral Form and pass it on to your friends and family. Once completed please ask them to bring the referral form to their first appointment with one of our experienced Financial Services Officers or Account Managers. Once your referral has successfully met the terms and conditions of our Referral Program, we look forward to presenting you with your cash!
Things to know:
- SVCU staff, are not eligible for this program and existing members who are on a joint account with an SVCU Staff member are also not eligible for this program
- Existing members must be in good financial standing (All payments are current, with no arrears exceeding 90 days or a negative balance exceeding their authorized overdraft limit)
- Must be of the Age of Majority, either 18 or 19, depending on the province or territory that a member resides in.
- Members could receive up to $1,500 cash for a maximum of 3 successful referrals*.
Please complete the referral form and make an appointment with one of our experienced Financial Services Officers or Account Managers. Please bring the completed referral form to your first appointment with SVCU. Once you are a member at SVCU and we have identified the lending product that is the best fit for you, you will also be eligible for our referral program!
Things to know:
- Future members must be new to SVCU (exceptions would be if you are a signor on an organization account or if you have not operated an SVCU member account in the previous 24 months.)
- Previous members who have had their accounts closed for not being in good standing are not eligible for this program
- SVCU staff, are not eligible for this program
- Minimum loan product is $10,000†
*Referral rewards are tied to the amount borrowed by the new member. †Lines of credit are not eligible for this program. Swan Valley Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue or amend this program at any time without notice.