Live your life.
SVCU offers a wide range of financing options to meet the needs of your unique financial picture. Thinking about an RV, new vehicle, looking to travel, renovate a space or reduce your current debt load? We have a product and the expert advice to support you in how you would like to live your life.
Term loan products offer many options for members to purchase larger ticket items or necessities, deal with unexpected expenses or manage their debt:
- Auto & RV
- Fixed rate as low as 6% (conditions apply)
- Model years 2016 and up
- Program open to new purchases or refinancing
- Terms up to 7 years
- Debt Consolidation
- Move from multiple payments to one manageable fixed payment
- Lower your interest rate to pay off your debt faster
- Pre-payment options available
- Unexpected expenses
- Competitive fixed rates
Lines of Credit
Lines of credit are a great tool for quick and convenient access to cash when you need it. Whether you are managing a planned or unplanned expense you only pay interest on the funds used. Reasons to have a line of credit:
- Secondary Education or Student Line of Credit
- Large purchases
- 24/7 Access to funds when you need them
- Competitive rates, variable and open
- Minimum payment is interest owing
- No repayment schedule required
Sometimes life throws us a curve ball we were not expecting. Get some piece of mind with SVCU's overdraft protection.
- Overdraft is attached to your chequing or savings account giving you convenient 24/7 access to your credit
- Only pay interest on the funds you use
- Safeguard yourself from incurring the costs of returned items, like NSF cheques or payments
- Easy repayments - as soon as you make a deposit to your account it will automatically be applied against your overdrawn balance
Fully Secured Variable
3 Years Fixed
5 Year Fixed
7 Year Fixed
*PLEASE NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice at any time. Contact SVCU directly for the most current rate information.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is equivalent to the Annual Interest Rate, and assumes that no fee(s) apply.
If fee(s) are required as part of the application processing, any fee(s) would increase your APR.
We have a card for you...
Personal or business we have a card to suit your financial goals. Rewards, low rates and specialty cards, find the one that works best for you.